AnnouncementsWritten by Webmaster on Jan 01, 2019 in - No Comments
Mens Fellowship: Small group study happening every Monday night at 6:30pm. Study is in the book of Ecclesiastes. This is a Bible study and potluck. For more info, contact Dana at 808 652 7411
Love & Respect:
- Learn how to communicate with a person of the opposite sex effectively
- Join us Thursdays thru Feb. 14 @ 6:30pm.
- For more details see Sandy/Alex Diego
Homeschool group – There is a meet up for homeschool families at Wailua Houselots Park February 8th at 3:30. Discussion topic is How to avoid homeschool burnout. Join us for fun at the beach, devo and discussion built to encourage you. For more info talk to Jasmine
Women’s Game Night: Ladies, come and enjoy an evening fun and fellowship! Bring a friend and a dish and be ready to play games! 6pm
Women’s Spring Dinner: Ladies are invited to our Spring Dinner! Join us for an evening of inspiration and fellowship! 6pm
Women’s Bible Study–Proverbs: Women, join us for a six week Bible Study in Proverbs! Two studies are available: Fridays– begins March 8 at 12 noon; Mondays– begins March 11 at 6:30 pm (no childcare)
Gracious Ladies Hula –
- Beginning hula for ladies, Very slow, comfortable pace
- Thursdays @ 5:00pm
- See or call Malie @ 652-8698 if you have any questions
Will Graham Kauaʻi Celebration – Exciting things are happening in preparation for the Will Graham Kauaʻi Celebration
- Outreach will begin Fri., May 3rd – Last day will be Sun., May 5th
- Youth FM419 Training Day (February 23rd 2pm-8pm) will include Music, Food, fellowship, and training that will help the youth-age believers understand the basics of what they believe, find power to live it, and then how to share their faith with others. See Michael Hallman for details.
- Christian Life & Witness Course for Adults. (Feb18-March 7) We encourage everyone to participate. This is a mandatory course for ANYONE interested in being a part of the “Altar Call” at the event. The closest class will be at Kapaa Missionary Church. You can refer to the info table
- Detailed information for the above are at the Information Tables as well as a Schedule of Events.
Celebrate Recovery: How do you see yourself? As Godʻs wonderfully made child? His warrior? Come learn how to see yourself as God sees you. Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday Night at 5pm in the small tents.