AnnouncementsWritten by Webmaster on Nov 30, 2018 in - No Comments
Mens Steak-out: Tomorrow January 21st we will be having a men’s Steak-out BBQ at 6:00 here at the church. Afterward we will have a bonfire with worship and a few words of encouragement. We will end at 9:00 as usual. Please bring some meat and a side dish to share
KBC meet and greet: Come meet the KBC students this Saturday, the 26th, at CCF for a “Breakfast for Dinner” Potluck! Come at 5:00, food served at 5:45. Bring a breakfast side dish to share. Questions? Call/text Allison @ 612-703-2970 (There will be sports starting 4:30)
Love & Respect:
- Learn how to communicate with a person of the opposite sex effectively
- Join us Thursdays thru Feb. 7 @ 6:30pm.
- For more details see Sandy/Alex Diego
Young Families Ministry – Have a child or children under 11? We are kicking this year with a BBQ at Lydgate January 27th at 2pm. For more info grab a flier at the info table or questions please see Jasmine or Wade Asuncion
Homeschool group – There is a meet up for homeschool families at Poipu Beach February 1st at 3:30. Discussion topic is How to avoid homeschool burnout. Join us for fun at the beach, devo and discussion built to encourage you. For more info talk to Jasmine
Women’s Game Night: Ladies, come and enjoy an evening fun and fellowship! Bring a friend and a dish and be ready to play games! 6pm
Women’s Spring Dinner: Ladies are invited to our Spring Dinner! Join us for an evening of inspiration and fellowship! 6pm
Women’s Bible Study–Proverbs: Women, join us for a six week Bible Study in Proverbs! Two studies are available: Fridays– begins March 8 at 12 noon; Mondays– begins March 11 at 6:30 pm (no childcare)
ʻOhana Camp – Due to the Northshore conditions we are having to move this yearʻs ʻOhana Camp to Camp Slogget in Kokeʻe which will be March 15th-17th.
- Friday, March 15th & Saturday 16th – Depart Sunday 17th by noon
- Option to camp Thursday, March 14th (see Malie for details) Immediate response needed
- Cost: $60/single; $120/couple; $180/family for early registration (by March 3rd)
Gracious Ladies Hula –
- Beginning hula for ladies, Very slow, comfortable pace
- Thursdays @ 5:00pm
- See or call Malie @ 652-8698 if you have any questions
Will Graham Kauaʻi Celebration – Exciting things are happening in preparation for the Will Graham Kauaʻi Celebration
- Outreach will begin Fri., May 3rd – Last day will be Sun., May 5th
- Youth FM419 Training Day (February 23rd 2pm-8pm) will include Music, Food, fellowship, and training that will help the youth-age believers understand the basics of what they believe, find power to live it, and then how to share their faith with others. See Michael Hallman for details.
- Christian Life & Witness Course for Adults. (Feb18-March 7) We encourage everyone to participate. This is a mandatory course for ANYONE interested in being a part of the “Altar Call” at the event. The closest class will be at Kapaa Missionary Church. You can refer to the info table
- Detailed information for the above are at the Information Tables as well as a Schedule of Events.
Celebrate Recovery: How do you see yourself? As Godʻs wonderfully made child? His warrior? Come learn how to see yourself as God sees you. Celebrate Recovery meets every Sunday in the small tents at 3pm.