How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard,
Running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the Lord bestows His blessing, even life forevermore.
- Potluck dinner and fellowship
- Dig into the Word
- Prayer and fellowship
Join us as we study God’s Word together and become Men of God who are thoroughly equipped for every good work, all for the glory of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17)!
If you have any questions, need encouragement or prayer, call Dana (808-652-7411).
Men’s ministry at Crossroads aims at connecting men to God, His Word and other men for the purpose of growing in Christ, living it out, and becoming fruitful. Our goal is to raise up godly leaders at home, work, and in our community, fulfilling Christ’s great Commission to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20).
Get involved by investing time and resources into your spiritual life and the lives of other men. You will be blessed!
Benefits of Men’s Ministry:
- Men thrive and grow as authentic believers as they meet weekly to mutually encourage and sharpen each other (Proverbs 27:17).
- Men connect and have a godly environment for mutual accountability and prayer (James 5:16). Men are able to address major life temptations and crises and receive support and encourage each other. (Ecclesiastes 4:11-13). Psalm 119:9-11 says “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.”
- Men, both older and younger, grow sound in their faith and conduct and serve as godly examples to others (Titus 2:1,6)
- Men are equipped and trained for good works of service (Ephesians 2:10; 4:11-13)
“As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.”
Stories of God’s Power
Every summer, the men kayak to Kalalau and have a great time of fellowship!